7 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi

I LIKE, YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE CAKE!



YUMMY YUMMY CHOCOLATE CAKE

This week was very yummy. During the "Cake and maths" theme we learned about different kinds of cakes. We tried to
guess the ingredients. And how much should we add?
We studied numbers and shapes with brownies. 
And we made our own slice of cakes 
by art work.

 Brownies and Math
With brownies we studied numbers and shapes.




          How many brownies are there here, Efe?
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
7 brownies!




And 8 here.
Yes, Tibet.


Look at the brownies they look like a shape.
Do you know this shape , Ece?
Square, circle, rectangle or triangle?
Triangle, Sure.






And this one is a Square, Deniz.






Let's watch our Sesame Street friend's very funny adventure with the yummy cake.

You may watch this video by clicking on this link:
A piece of cake


  PAT A CAKE SONG

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake,
Baker's man!
Bake us a cake
As fast as you can,
Mix it and prick it
And mark it with B,
And there will be plenty
For baby and me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJUrOMKQMYE


What can be the ingredients to make the best chocolate cake?

  

Acording to the video the ingredients are:
190 gr. Butter
330 grams of Sugar
300 grams of Chocolate 
330 grams of Flour
400 litters of Water
Some Eggs



Hurray! 
It is time to make our own cakes





 We are coloring our slice of cakes however we like.


I want some chocolate cake, so I will color mine brown.



           I want strawberry cakes.



    I want fruit cake. I will make it colorful.














                                Here, they are ready. Look at my slice of cake!
                                     




                          I put my cake on a plate. Now, I am ready to eat it.




                                They all look so YUMMMMYYY!




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder